- Qualification : Diploma / Degree in Industrial Safety
- Industry preference : Should have worked in textile manufacturing setup in any industry
- Language : English/Hindi
- Knowledge about occupational health and safety and legislations.
- Report health and safety issues to EHS head.
- Maintain and file documentations needed.
- Assist in maintaining safety guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Initiate and implement safety measures, housekeeping in work area.
- Inspect work area premises for potential hazards.
- Conduct and Coordinate Training and Awareness Regarding Health and Safety
- Implementation of work permit & safety norms, Work Permit Monitoring
- Safety Legal Requirement as per Safety Rules
- Social / Technical compliance Related Documentation
- Environment management
- Accident Reporting.
- Aware About HIRA and EAI
- Performs regular fire safety inspections of all facilities under their care, ensuring that they meet all necessary codes and regulations. They also respond to fire emergencies and arson crimes, investigating and reporting to Senior
- Review & Develop required procedure & instructions for aspect of Health & Safety
- Work place safety monitoring on shop floors
- Audit & Inspection on periodic interval
- Conduct drills as per legal requirement
- Good Knowledge about RO Plant & MEP Plant & ETP Plant Operations & ATFD
4 Lac 25 Thousand To 4 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.
Export / Import / Merchandising
3 - 10 Years
Other Master Degree
sales marketing management
This textile company is a prominent manufacturer & exporter of Bathmat, Towel, Furnishing fabrics, made ups and rugs. It is based in the historic city of Handlooms – Panipat (Haryana) in India.