1. Minimum qualification B-Tech (Chemical Engineering)
2. Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation. Developing and tracking budgets, excellent client facing and internal communication skills.
3. Coordinate internal resources and third parties/ vendor for the flawless execution of project.
4. Develop spread sheet diagrams and process maps to documents needs.
5. Project planning manpower machine handling and preparing reports.
6. Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
7. Locate vendors of materials, equipment of supplies and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
8. Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.